Friday 10 September 2021

Music

 

     It is no surprise that many people come out and say they were saved by music. It fills that void within your soul and quenches that insatiable thirst for satisfaction or comprehension. With so many genres to pick from and so many diverse cultures and ethnicity, a person’s taste in music can say quite a lot about them or rather say a lot to them. Music not only serves as a means of expression but also a tool for introspection. Some are crafted and carefully orchestrated so perfectly that they appear to be speaking directly to you because of how much the lyrics resonate with whatever situation/scenario is playing out, others just for the rave. Whatever the reason, at one point or another we’ve all resorted to music as an escape from the harsh reality of life. 

https://www.shutterstock.com/search/music+background

    Music has come a long way from just instruments and decibels. It is both a weapon and a shield. In the right ears, it can start a war and also end it. Music is arguably one of the most versatile facets of the human experience. It has created a safe space for self expression and serves as an avenue for individuals to explore their creative sides. I guess all I’m saying is whatever it is you’re going through, rough day at work, school life as a whole, take a step back, pop in your headphones and listen to your favorite tunes.

3 comments:

  1. Were you thinking of a particular track when you wrote this? I'd love to hear about what you like to listen to. I love Alternative, 80's, 90's, and some pop. Classical (obv), cuz if I didn't like classical, they'd take away my professor's title :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I did happen to be listening to Louis Armstrong's "what a beautiful world" when I was writing this. I can't say I have preferences. I love to explore the diversity of all genres, classical included (mostly the popular ones).

      Delete
  2. Well I did happen to be listening to Louis Armstrong's "what a beautiful world" when I was writing this. I can't say I have preferences. I love to explore the diversity of all genres, classical included (mostly the popular ones).

    ReplyDelete

Thankful

  https://metalshack.com/products/thankful-grateful-and-truly-blessed-metal-sign They say a journey of a thousand miles begins with a step...